top logo

Around the Net

Play Live Poker
Poker Professional


  • Leadville Mountains Wel­come to Lead­ville Poker Club. Loc­ated in Lead­ville where all is covered with snow al­most all the time, we guar­an­tee warm and friendly at­mo­sphere at poker tour­na­ments our club reg­u­larly holds.

New Game of Bingo with a Twist of Poker

Poker Quotes

Hold'em - like life itself - has its defining moment. It's the flop. When you see the flop, you're looking at 71 percent of your hand, and the cost is only a single round of betting.
Lou Krieger

For online poker fans, it’s sometimes fun to play a few different online casino and other games, at site that can provide you with a perfect mix of different. The UK sites originally became popular because of the amazing choice of online bingo games it had, but players are now just as likely to go to enjoy games of slots, video poker and casino classics like roulette.

If it’s big cash prizes that interest you, then there are plenty of those on offer online. The bingo rooms offer a great selection of prizes to play for and the stakes that you can play for start at just 1p, so it’s not a game that you need to have a big casino account to take part in. One bingo game that has extra appeal for poker fans is Super Snap! Although it’s a bingo game, it features a bonus round where a good poker hand can win you a great cash prize.

To play Super Snap! you first need to decide how many hands to purchase for a game. The maximum is five hands and each hand costs £1. When you’ve confirmed your purchase, the hands you have bought will be revealed. Your first opportunity to win is with the Match bonus. All you need is one of the following poker hands to win a multiple of the card price – two pairs, three or four of a kind, a straight, flush, or full house. During this game, four of a kind is the highest winning hand and this will win you 25 x card price.

The second way to win is the Lucky Charm Bonus, which you only qualify for when you buy all five hands. When the bingo game ends, the winning Lucky Charm is called and all players who have it will share the Lucky Charm jackpot. When the game begins, the dealer reveals the cards one by one. Each has one of the following letters – S, N, A, P or ! If your full hand reveals SNAP! this will win you the game jackpot. If there’s more than one winner, then the jackpot is shared and the win is automatically credited to your account.

And those aren’t the only ways to win. If you match all five cards in seven calls or less, you win 40% of the Community Chest jackpot and if you happen to be playing when another player wins the Community Chest jackpot, you’ll receive a share of the other 60% of the jackpot.

Online casinos make all their games fun and easy to play – after all the site motto is ‘just for the Jackpotjoy of it!’ Some other casino and gaming sites might take themselves more seriously, but if you want a laugh while you’re playing for the big prizes on bingo and casino games, then visit online gambling house that is perfect for you!